My Blog List

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Potty Training Kit

Why in the world have potty training kits not been invented for moms to buy? I am putting together a kit for my little guy for when he runs around with me. I wonder how many people would buy one..... hmmm...a new business idea?
I am thinking a cute backpack with pullups, stickers, M&Ms, a fold up seat, Kandoo wipes, extra pants, a small book, along with enough room for an extra paci, fruit snacks, tissue and my wallet and cell phone. A toddler diaper bag!
Thoughts? What am I missing?

5 comments:

  1. LOVE the idea! If our two year old ever decides he will become trained I will be borrowing this--only we're not going ot use pull ups--good old fashioned training pants here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi from ICLW. Still pregnant but I love your idea and will try to implement it when that times comes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great business adventure to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Disposable rubber/plastic gloves! No one wants to touch a poopie on the floor, even with a kleenex!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a terrific idea and I think you should run with soon and get it in the marketplace. Also, you could come up with a few varieties that cater to specific parental needs. Awesome!
    Elizabeth via ICLW

    ReplyDelete