My Blog List

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The Visit

This will be short, before my surgery I had an appt with my OBGYN for my yearly, (which went well) I let him know I was very nervous about the upcoming surgery, I have never been put out before, I had a C-section several years ago, but was awake and had no time to prepare or be nervous.
Dr. T sat back and told me that he has been doing the laser procedure since 1981, I wasn't even born yet! And that he had never had anyone die from the procedure. WHEW! He also told me he was the 2nd person in the USA to do this procedure. HOW COOL!! He also said to me "you know you have to remember that we do this everyday, but we have to remember you don't, its okay to be nervous" I thought that was sweet he made sure to remember to look at the other side and offer comfort. Just another plus about him, he remembers his patients are humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment