My Blog List

Monday, April 11, 2011

Pure Joy

~ Happy Birthday to my darling husband! (yesterday) We had such a wonderful day yesterday having cake, a nap, church and just being together with our little girl. ~

Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds.... James 1:2

We both decided that if we are not pg this cycle we are taking next month off so we are not 4-5 weeks along on our cruise sould we get pg next cycle, neither one of us think I am pg this time, he goes based off the dog, every time I get pg the dog sticks his nose in my belly and doesn't move, it is weird! We have a Border Collie, only the smartest breed around! I keep hoping and praying that he will stick his nose in my tummy in the next few days! But I really don't feel it, so I will press on, I will rejoice in the life that I have been given and all the blessings that I have been given.
Today I bask in the glow of pure joy that comes from above.

1 comment: